We develop training on behalf of UCOP Risk Services for all campuses and UC Health locations
- Online training. Produces online training and videos.
- Classroom training. Creates classroom training materials such as presentations, handouts, job aids / infographics (e.g., “training in a box”).
- Videography/Photography. Films, records, and produces live events.
- Facilitation. Hosts workshops / webinars, and provides conference registration services. Prepares presenters and coordinates hands-on workshops.
- Media library. Maintains collection of 300+ courses, recordings, and videos. Manages access to original source files for other universities.
- LMS. Works with UCLC Administrators and other training managers to launch training and assignments at your location. Solves training records issues. Provides access to training outside of the LMS.
- Certifications. Provides CEUs and certificates (e.g., EH&S Professional Education program)
- Supports other COEs and workgroups
We work with representatives from all the University of California campuses to develop innovative and engaging online training. We coordinate the design meetings, content creation, and testing of all our courses. In coordination with the Learning Management Administrator, we help get courses uploaded to the UC Learning Center. In addition, we create reports to track reactions, behavior and how many people completed these trainings.
View some of our courses below:
Motorized Cart Safety
We work with you on all aspects of video production, from developing the script, arranging for actors, filming, and editing. We have a state-of-the-art Recording Studio for all of your video filming and audio recording needs. Our team also creates animated videos and screencast tutorials.
View some of our videos below:
Continuing Education Units
We provide Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for individuals in EH&S, Risk Management, Actuaries, and Disability/Vocational Rehab Staff. If there is an accreditation we have not covered, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make every effort to have it added.
View our CEU offerings below: